President, Community Banking Division
Provides administrative support to executives in the Community Banking Division. This is a full-time position at the Bank headquarters in Chevy Chase, MD.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Support President, EVP, Retail Administration, and Chief Operating Officer serving as the liaison and primary point of contact for supported executives.
- Manage multiple calendars to include arranging complex special projects, scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Provide assistance with special projects and activities assigned by the President, EVP, Retail Administration and Chief Operating Officer.
- Collect, analyze and prepares all management and production reports.
- Route incoming correspondence.
- Draft and deliver customer communication.
- Manage employee appreciation initiatives.
- Effectively interfaces with internal and external individuals and stakeholders.
- Anticipates upcoming needs and executes appropriate courses of action.
- Independently provides project management support and coordination for key business initiatives.
- Strong understanding of broad business processes and dependencies
- Works cooperatively with other executive staff members: to include providing back-up support for other administrative staff.
- Maintains the office supply inventory for Community Banking Division
- Manage staffing process across 5 branches to include posting open positions, qualifying resumes and coordinating with HR recruiter and hiring manager
- Must have very strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet as well as be able to operate standard office equipment.
- Must have 2 years of administrative experience.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication.
- Demonstrate a willingness to please internal colleagues and external customers.